This website is operated by Honjo Chemical Corporation.
The rights to all content published on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “content”) belong to the Company. These contents are prohibited to be used for private purposes beyond the scope permitted by law. Reproduction, alteration, reprinting, sale, publication, or other actions that may violate copyright laws or other laws without the prior consent of the Company (copyright owner) are prohibited.
Web Browser Environment
The following browsers are recommended for optimal viewing and use of this website.
Microsoft Windows Microsoft Edge (latest version)/ Google Chrome (latest version)/ Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
Apple MacOS Safari (latest version)/ Google Chrome (latest version)/ Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
Google AndroidOS Standard browser (latest version)
Apple iOS Standard browser (latest version)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
This site use cascading style sheets (CSS) for page layout. Some pages may not be displayed correctly if they are viewed in an environment that does not allow the use of CSS.
(Users can restrict the receipt of cookies in their browser settings.)
- Investigation of the cause of unauthorized access and statistics for site management.
- Obtaining information on usage trends by analyzing access from users’ PCs and smartphones.
- This website uses Google Analytics by Google Inc. to analyze access from users’ computers and smartphones.
- For details on how access information is collected and used, please refer to the following address.
□Google’s use of information collected from sites and applications that use Google services
The following acts are prohibited when using this site.
- Infringement of industrial property rights, copyrights, and other property rights of other viewers, third parties, or our company.
- Defamation, slander or threat to other viewers, third parties or our company.
- The act which gives or may give disadvantage or damage to other viewers, a third party or our company.
- Use of the site for business or other commercial activities.
- Acts that are offensive to public order and morals, such as obscene or profane acts or statements.
- Acts that use or provide, or may use or provide, harmful programs such as computer viruses.
The contents of this website are posted after careful consideration and inspection at the time of creation, but the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the following points.
- All posted information is correct, safe, and useful.
- All posted information is constantly up-to-date.
- Any damage caused by the use of this site.
- Unannounced suspension of the server, change of information, or discontinuation or interruption of the provision of this site. Also, any damage caused by such actions.